Mac OS X Network installation. Please make sure you are using the correct version of I Can Present for your OS version.
You can deploy the application in the normal way for your network, but I Can Present also adds two resource folders, that are necessary for the application to work correctly.
• Install the I Can Present application to a computer. You will need to have administrator access rights.
• Register the software using the licence key you have been provided with. Please note the licence is a legal document that allows you to install and run the application. keep it in a safe place.
• Deploy the I Can Animate application to the Applications folder on the other machines on the network.
• Mac OS X 10.7 and above, the folders and registration file can be found in;
Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/I Can Present
• Copy these to the same location on each of the network machines.